Terms and ConditionsPapayaya Fitness
PERSONAL TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before you purchase any pricing option at Papayaya Fitness please click “more info” to read the details. Please only then continue to your purchase. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Personal Training Services
In order to maximise progress, it will be necessary for you to follow program guidelines during supervised and unsupervised training days. Remember, exercise and healthy eating are equally important.
During your exercise program, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any exercise program, there are risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In volunteering for this program, you agree to assume responsibility for these risks and waive any possibility for personal damage. You also agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program. By signing below, you accept full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing AND you acknowledge an understanding that no responsibility is assumed by the trainer.
- The trainer will use her skills and knowledge to design a safe program of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
- The trainer will provide coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the program revised and adjusted accordingly.
- The trainer will provide all necessary equipment for all training sessions.
- The trainer maintains current Public Liability Insurance policy.
- The trainer stays current with applicable professional qualifications.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a doctor, the client must provide such details.
- It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the program and give 100% effort.
- Both the client and the trainer are required to arrive on time so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing. Exercise clothing and footwear must be appropriate to the weather conditions.
Personal Training Terms and Conditions Health Screening
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise program.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
- The client is entitled to one appointment reschedule per week. If meeting in person is not possible, a client will be offered an online Zoom appointment.
Fee Charging Policy
- Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking.
- Block bookings must be paid for in advance BUT sessions do not have to be booked in advance.
- All fees paid are non-refundable except when a serious medical contraindication to exercise occurs.
- The expiration policy requires completion of all personal training sessions within the specified timeframe. Personal training sessions are void after this time period.
- In the event of coronavirus related quarantine, online Zoom trainings will replace appointments in person.
Anything that is said or revealed in the sessions between coach and client is privileged information and will not be disclosed to any outside party. The exception is if the information revealed includes disclosure of illegal, unethical or criminal activities.
The methods employed by Papayaya Fitness do not guarantee results. They are guidelines that the client must follow through on in order to see any type of change. The client agrees, therefore, to hold the coach free of any liability and responsibility for adverse reactions as a result of advice given in the coaching sessions.